The organizing committee announces the dates of the Seventh International Congress of Belarusian Studies. The largest Belarusian academic event will take place on 15-17 September 2017 in Warsaw.
Collegium Civitas www.civitas.edu.pl is the main academic partner for the Seventh Congress in Warsaw.
As in previous years, the Congress will bring together about 500 scientists and experts from Belarus and other countries and will include discussions and presentations, as well as the ceremony of the Award for the Best Academic Publication in 2015-2016.
Organizational plan of the Congress:
1. Call for sections and panels: 16 January – 10 March.
2. Nominations for Award for the Best Academic Publications in 2015-2016 – until 10 March.
3. Selection of a preliminary list of sections – until 20 March.
4. End of the call for individual applications – 10 May.
5. Selection of the final list of sections based on the results of individual applications – until 20 May.
6. Distribution of travel grants – until 15 June.
7. Sending individual invitations – until 25 June. By 5 July the participants must confirm their participation.
8. Publication of the preliminary program of the Congress – until 15 August.
Find out more about the Congres at www.icbs.lt.